PC Stuck in locker

I was playing Ace Visconti on one of the cold wind farm maps when I quickly jumped into a locker to try and get the killer's attention. Unfortunately there was no option to come back out. I had a depleted medkit with no addons and my perks were Desperate Measures, Iron Will, Urban Evasion, and Adrenaline in that order and all in purple quality. The killer was a Spirit.

Example

Step 1 : Boot up the game on Steam

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game quickly jump in locker

Step 4 : Notice there is no prompt to get out.

Additional information

  • Character played: Ace Visconti
  • Perks played: Purple Desperate Measures, Iron Will, Urban Evasion, and Adrenaline, in that order.
  • Map: Coldwind farm
  • Frequency of the issue: Only tried it once

documents to add

  • Images: None
  • Videos: None

Logs (PC only):

Tagged: Pending