Hide Your Name BUG
I play on xbox windows and chose the option to hide my name, but my name continues to show to other players.
I took a screenshot of a match with a streamer player to check.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
I play on xbox windows and chose the option to hide my name, but my name continues to show to other players.
I took a screenshot of a match with a streamer player to check.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐๏ธ๐๐๏ธ
I wish to see the screenshot.
Hide your name option only... hides your name to yourself.
What you're looking for is "anonymous mode" but I'm not sure if it's on the Xbox windows version of the game due to Microsoft restrictions