Collision bug on Azarov's

I play on Steam.

This is inside a vehicle(?) or whatever it is, on Autohaven Wreckers. I was running along the right wall, and was going to fast vault this window. However, I got stopped at this point, where you can see me (Mikaela) standing. Some invisible collision made me stop moving.

So far, this has happened every time I ran along this wall ( 2 matches). Because of this invisible collision, we can no longer get the fast vault on the window.


Screenshot_1085.jpg


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same happened to me like half an hour ago. It's annoying and got me killed

  • This is STILL bugged, ran into this invisible collision again yesterday.

  • 2 months later, this is still bugged. A few days ago I ran into this same invisible collision, that stopped me from moving.

    (I'm sorry if I'm bringing up an "old" thread, but rather than reuploading the image, I thought it would be better to just add to this)