What kind of weapon do you find more annoying?

Is it more annoying when a weapon takes up too much of your camera, and it feels like a hindrance?

Or

Is it more annoying when you can hardly see your weapon at all, and feel like you wasted money on a cosmetic?

Comments

  • I'd say it's more annoying if the weapon takes up a majority of the screen because it actually affects your ability to see and play the game. Even if I spend money on a weapon cosmetic that I normally can't see while walking around, I will still see it during swings and successful hit animations.

  • I like having a bigger weapon so long as it isn’t too big to where it hinders my vision

    Wraith’s MYM weapon is ridiculously big to a point where it’s hard to use

  • It's way more annoying when the weapon takes up most of your screen, there's a specific oni weapon I got from the lunar new year event that takes up the entire right side of the screen and it really annoys me.

    I don't like it when I can't see my weapon either as it feels weird, but at least I can see the screen.