Ghost Face exposes too quickly
• Platform: Steam
• Description of the issue: Ghost Face exposes too quickly while standing upright without leaning.
He was standing outside the main doors on RPD when I walked past them. He was standing and exposed me in 2 seconds (I'm a musician, I can count accurately). I checked the maths afterwards and it should have taken him 5 seconds. He wasn't leaning, he wasn't crouched (not that that influences the speed) and he wasn't using "Philly" either, which still would have taken him 4 seconds. He also could not have had partial stalk progression on me, I hadn't been in his FOV for at least a solo-gen long.
Sorry for the wall of text, but I want to make sure this can't be dismissed as me not having done due diligence before posting this.
Edit: nvm, seems he can just store partial progress as much as he wants from earlier in the game, which is totally balanced /s
Comments
You do know that Ghostface can partially stalk you. It's completely possible he had already stalked you to halfway earlier in the game.
Oh lovely. No wonder I hate this idiotic killer.