Shouldn't pallet stuns register only for the killer?
I've see killers get hit when the pallet is not even touching them even on my screen when I play killer. So how does that make sense it never hit me or if I played survivor it never hit the killer. I was facing against a pig and they were facing a wall and still got stunned by the pallet this little Itty bitty corner of the pallet hit them. How does even make sense even to me playing survivor it doesn't make sense since on my screen it never properly hit.
Comments
Welcome to the fantastic world of DBD server issues. Where sometimes you'll jump out a second floor's window with the killer way behind and the moment you reach de ground you'll be hit, or if playing killer, hitting a survivor when starting the vaulting animation will do nothing. I guess it could be possible to be a connection issue, but from my experience, it doesn't seem like it.
But it should not be the severe issues
The server causing the delay, but most of time you are "approaching" to the pallet when you get stun by pallet air,the delay should make the distance between you and the pallet longer not shorter.