Kates Winter Wilderness outfit

I don't have this outfit.

Why do I feel like I used to have it? Wasn't a similar one given out in the rift? I don't see one though. Is this a bug? Or is there some other character with an outfit with the ice climbing axes or something similar? Or am I just misremembering this.

Comments

  • Felix and Elodie have similar outfits, maybe you're thinking about those?

  • Yeah I did think of those. But those don't have the axes. A lot of the time the rift especially earlier rifts gave out outfits t hat sure looked like earlier prototype versions of ones they sold in the store. I could've sworn that was one of them. Some Mandella effect #########.


    But then again at the same time. There's so many outfits now it would be really hard to track if a bug has taken one away or something. We all know thats happened before in both ways. Given outfits AND taking them away.