Will effin rubberbanding ever be solved?

It's frustrating enough to always being pitted against good swf, often bully squads, but when the game insists on scr**ing you, it's infuriating. /rant

Comments

  • If you're rubber-banding it's probably due to your internet connection.

  • I'll check into it just in case, but I rarely have internet connection issues.

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    If you're rubber-banding it's probably due to your internet connection.

    Nope. My internet is fine. Since thr latest update I have been rubberbanding constantly.

  • I guess it's not something that everyone will suffer, hence the 'connection issue', but it was working well a few weeks ago, so... Hope your matches get better, @Meathammer . I had to stop playing yesterday and I guess I'll try a couple days break because it was getting me anxious.

  • @Meathammer said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3409092#Comment_3409092

    Nope. My internet is fine. Since thr latest update I have been rubberbanding constantly.

    I used to have that issue, but havnt for months, and it didnt change after the update. And i havnt heard of it as a widespread phenomenon this time.

  • Intriguing. I do have heard of a couple more cases. It's true, though, that here in the forums it appears to be ok. I checked my connection and it was mostly fine, save for a few games like Dark Souls, in which, in some cases, other players appeared to be teleporting. It is true that my internet has sometimes given me trouble, but mostly while downloading games from Steam, and never in DbD. So it may not be widespread but then what is happening?