My thoughts on current game

The game is slowly dying. I can understand the change of more park use but that has a massive backlash in the long run. At very high mmr it's nearly impossible to win a game as killer with the insane speeds of gens getting done.

For one instead of nerfing gen dense why not take a look at why killers need gen dense and come up with a solution that helps

You're basically forcing new and mid tier play to camp and tunnell to ensure a kill and sometimes that doesn't guarantee a win.

I could honestly say for my 6 years of playing this game I'm highly disappointed with this game

Comments

  • People will camp and tunnel regardless of the state of the game. Regression needs to be changed because otherwise it’s by far the best option in terms of perks

    Changing base generators would in turn buff regression since it would stack with the new changes thus making it meta again