M1 Killers
It's so bad where it's literally to the point that I don't even want to chase anymore with these killers. M1 killers has always been rough but they have zero going for them. I see someone run to shack, main building, or any loop with long ends that are safe and I just roll my eyes now. Its already a forgone conclusion its going to end in a pallet stun or a time waste pallet drop and break. It's such a chore and doesn't feel like gameplay. I'm suffering burn out and maybe this is why I feel like this but man it is lame engaging a survivor knowing they are perfectly safe and it's a waste of time. With so many survivors running Windows now creating dead zones aren't much of a factor either because they always know where the other pallets are.
I'd love to see PWYF get some sort of buff where it's easier to aquire stacks rather then having to follow the obsession all the time or pairing it with Nemesis. This would be a treat for the m1 dumpster killers.
Comments