Thanks for the changes to Billy
Isn't really mentioned much but i love the changes to Billy.
I feel like i can actually try to learn things without getting superpunished for it. Have been enjoying it a lot
Isn't really mentioned much but i love the changes to Billy.
I feel like i can actually try to learn things without getting superpunished for it. Have been enjoying it a lot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I think the overheat changes are good as a whole, I'm glad they got some sense and decided not to nerf engravings.
Maybe it's me just being ungrateful but I just wish they'd remove overheat as a mechanic, considering it was never a good idea and that it barely does anything anymore there isn't a reason for it's existence. If they want to keep it as an anti-camp measure then they can just make it to where it'll overheat quickly if you're within a certain radius of a hooked survivor, or something like that.
He's a lot of fun to play now and it's just so great to be seeing more of him also. He's certainly one of the most exciting to face, alongside other chase-based killers.
Yup, this is a great change for billy. There are definitely some additional things that would be greatly appreciated, but respect for recognizing that the engraving nerf would have gutted him and reverting the PTB following feedback from the community.
It's important to hold the developers to account for where things go wrong, but it's also equally important to give credit where it is due. You have our thanks.
Now there's only three more things they need to do to let Billy be fun to play again: