Error 8007
Since the latest update where they ruined dead hard again i have continually gotten the error code 8007 and cannot play I haven't played in days and I have been a daily player for years. I am very upset i have Uninstalled several times. I am on xbox PC I wish I wasn't but if you had this error code have you been able to fix it? How did you? I'm desperate
Comments
Do you have a screenshot? What is the effect of the error? I had one error 403 or something like that once and it didn't save the results of a match, but other than that, I've been running ok.
Not my picture but this is exactly what it's throwing at me
It isn't letting me post the picture hut Google dbd error code 8007 and hit images it is cannot connect to online services but I have played other online multi-player games so it isn't my internet
So it's an error in which it just won't let you play the game altogether? We've been getting some errors similar to that in the past week, I think, but as far as I know it was solved. I'm not sure what could cause it, if it lets you play other games online. Maybe give it a day and check back? I know it sucks if you want to play it now on the weekend, but I don't know how to help you. Maybe someone who know will show up.
Yeah I can't play the game at all and haven't been able to since Wednesday because of this. I can't get past the cut scene into the menu and since it's been days I'm starting to worry I'm missing out on so much