Are scratch marks currently bugged?
I've notice during killer and survivor (using self-aware) that scratch marks seem to be really densely packed as of late. Similar to what would be seen with using Predator, but without the constraint to trail width.
Has anyone else been noticing something like this? Playing on Switch (๐) if that matters.
Comments
Seems normal to me on PC. I don't play on Switch, however.
I think they are bugged. I saw video where someone was playing as Victor and were able to see Survivor scratch marks - not supposed to see scratch marks when running around with Victor.
Happens to me every now and then, ofc I'm gonna abuse it
I've had the opposite problem of them breaking apart despite the survivor constantly running.
Thankfully, next patch will apparently help fix them a bit iirc.
They are bugged, but not in the way you mentioned - they cluster randomly and are becoming hard to track as a result, and sometimes are more spread out than they appear. They also are much too dark on some maps. This bug has existed since at least the Unknown patch, maybe earlier.
This bug will be fixed in the Castlevania chapter with brighter scratch marks and more accurate spacing.