PC Steam - Disconnected From a Match While Wiggling Free
Hello. I was playing on Eyrie of Crows against a Huntress as Nea. The Huntress was immediately friendly and wanted to practice throwing hatchets. I obliged and got downed twice.
The second time I was wiggling free, all of a sudden the wiggle progress regressed to half, and Huntress dropped me. I assume because she thought I stopped wiggling.
I was able to wiggle free when she picked me up again, but I got disconnected from the match and had a minute of penalty.
After that, I couldn't exit the game with the normal buttons, I had to Alt + F4 my way out of the game.
Included is the clip of what happened, and my logs for today, yesterday before I re-verified the game file integrity, and the day before that.
I must insist on some kind of assistance other than telling me to re-verify the game's file integrity because I do that every day just about. I do so after every update. I reset my internet on the main router, and the router in my apartment before I play.
I play with a VPN that I just got this week. I play on anonymous mode and hide usernames. Hidden matchmaking delay. I restart my computer and clear cache files, temporary files, the recycle bin and other things often.
I don't know what else I can do besides just grin and bear the disconnect penalties when they happen.
https://twitter.com/heartofdaforest/status/1649780595998748673?s=20
DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.04.21-03.28.13.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.04.20-21.55.20.log
Comments