Is map repeat prevention off during the first week of reworked maps?
I've played 4 killer games so far with each a different killer, I'm sick of playing on Autohaven for what I'm sure when I hit play will be the fifth time. I don't want to play Autohaven for the 100th time today. I'm about as sick of it as I am hearing Wesker's stupid voicelines because it seems it's Wesker by Daylight rather than Dead by Daylight.
That last bit was probably a random side rant, I'm aware but I'm frustrated seeing the same realm FOUR times. I get the reworks are new but this is so annoying.
Comments
Yes, map prevention turns off when changes to the map like this occur
I keep getting Shelter Woods and Autohaven back, to back, to back, to back, to back. Right about time I was thinking they can't possibly throw another one of these, some j4ck.455 runs a map offering for one.