Anyone other people with this issue?

Been playing since 2017 but finally decided to join the forums to try and look into this bug. I haven't seen hide nor hair of Bhvr acknowledging it. Trying to play on PS5 there is a constant barrage of errors. Trying to log in? No Network Connection, Not signed into Playstaton Network, Invalid Update, etc. And if you DO get in, expect to either get an infinite loading screen joining a lobby, or be kicked out of the game when a trial ends. And if you're lucky, it'll deny you your archive progress and bloodhounds. I've deleted and reinstalled, messed with my settings, done whatever I can but I have a feeling this is another case of Bhvr treating Console like their unwanted middle child.

Comments

  • NGL, I've been playing almost exclusively on PS4/PS5 going on four years and it's been 99% error free.

    Sounds like maybe the issues are on your end. Have you had the same network setup this whole time?

  • I am also on PS 5 and experience none of things on a regular basis.

    I do however experience those things when I am having internet issues. My games all run fine on my wifi network but Sony does recommend users use a Ethernet cable plugged directly into their console. Hope this helps.