Lost 13,791 rank points for abandoning an outpost.. this right?

This seems a little steep.. I was at an outpost that did the whole flamers hidden behind corrosive blocks with pistons along the corridor.. you know the ones... so decided I would just quite it and do some actual fun outposts... I now have a screenshot of a -13,791 rank point....

Is this right??

Comments

  • Pretty sure it's a funny visual bug. Have you played another level after that? I don't think it goes down nearly as much as it claims.

  • Visual bug when you quit and block a player.

    Next match you should have the normal rank points.

  • Obviously a bug. It would be a garbage game if that was intended.

  • Hopefully a bug. I've abandoned about half the outpost I've tried this evening, and reported almost half of these (for various crap, lava thing, ...). It would annoy me even more than the almost-zero visits on my outpost.

  • @drsoontm said:

    Hopefully a bug. I've abandoned about half the outpost I've tried this evening, and reported almost half of these (for various crap, lava thing, ...). It would annoy me even more than the almost-zero visits on my outpost.

    Thats not what you should be reporting is just lava "exploits"