PC - Yui Outfit with incorrect texture.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 :Choose Survivor and choose Yui.

Step 3 : Choose top: "Short Puffy Jacket" from Hanami collection.

Step 4 : Outfit jacket has the green color of Rift variant. The sakura necklace in the original is the correct pink while the green variant has its correct green color.

Additional information

  • Yui
  • NA
  • NA
  • 100% - Also noticed by a friend during a livestream on my channel who had the same issue. (DarkSakura_OLR)

Note: I am on a Mac and playing through GeForce, but my friend is on a PC and had the same issue. I would suggest reviewing her texture file. I am including a video as reference.

Yui Texture.zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same issue. Would love to have it fixed as I don't like the green version, but the brown one is one of my favorite cosmetics to use