What happened to the pajama cosmetics?
So I was going through the store looking at cosmetics and I noticed that Mikaela's pajama outfit was gone. Why was it removed?
So I was going through the store looking at cosmetics and I noticed that Mikaela's pajama outfit was gone. Why was it removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its got down- (or up-?)graded to be a seasonal cosmetic ✨
which means despite it having been available year round, now it’s only available during a short span every year during the winter-event as the pajama collection has some Christmas-y themes going on.
they have done it to several collection around specific events (winter event, Halloween/blighted, lunar new year)