Please give keys another purpose
Keys feel largely worthless now. They were certainly way too strong before the hatch changes. It would be nice if they were given a little more usability.
Keys feel largely worthless now. They were certainly way too strong before the hatch changes. It would be nice if they were given a little more usability.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like they're a bit underrated, because they do have cool effects. It just hurts finding a broken key in a chest, haha.
I'm very sparingly using them because they're an item I feel I could get more value from when I'll be better at chasing.
Keys have an addon to see the killer's aura.
There's also one to always see the obsession's aura passively.
Personally I think they should bring back the closed hatch, but have it appear only if survivors complete all 5 gens. People hated keys and hatch because it provided to multiple survivors a way to excape the trial without completing the objective, which are the gens. But with 5 gens done, I'd argue the survivors did their job?
If you're concerned about there being no possible counterplay, have a loud noise notification when a hatch interaction is done and make it so that it takes a few seconds to unlock the hatch.