Looking for some chill friends to play dbd with :)

Hey! I play dbd almost every day and I only ever play solo queue and it’s not always fun D: I would love to find some cool people to play with that don’t take the game too seriously and aren’t toxic. I have a lot of hours but I’m not anything great, I just play for fun :) I used to have two friends who we would all stream together but voice chat or no voice chat doesn’t matter! If you’re weird and silly I like you already 😂

Comments

  • Please add me I would love to group. Misandry#1f7f. Solo queue has been really horrible since the update. I am certainly weird and silly. I have Discord too. I look forward to gaming with you.

  • @popobowa said:

    Please add me I would love to group. Misandry#1f7f. Solo queue has been really horrible since the update. I am certainly weird and silly. I have Discord too. I look forward to gaming with you.

    Added! I’m excited to game with you too :) Sorry for the late response - I broke my monitor but I finally got a new one !

  • Hi, are you still looking for people to play with?

  • @iZir said:

    Hi, are you still looking for people to play with?

    Yes I am - would love to play with you :)

  • Do you accept getting tunneled or camped?

    Is Nurse toxic for you?

    If none, then I'll gladly join you.

  • Even if at times being camped or tunneled can be not fun, I know it’s just a game so I just move on from it. And a good nurse player destroys 😂 but she’s definitely not toxic. Would love to play with you :)

  • Perfect then! I'll try to be there once day come back on my Country.

  • still looking ? if so ill mssg my username on dbd

  • Cool, sounds good! Let me know your ID so I can add you !

  • @whimsigoth_angel said:

    still looking ? if so ill mssg my username on dbd

    The more the better 😁 would love that!

  • i play solo queue as well!! It would be nice to play with someone. My user name is InSoMnIaC544#2a77 if anyone would like to play🫡

  • @InSoMnIaC544 said:

    i play solo queue as well!! It would be nice to play with someone. My user name is InSoMnIaC544#2a77 if anyone would like to play🫡

    I’ll add you! I would really love to play with you !!

  • Nice! My id is iZir#8e50

  • @nephele said:

    Hey! I play dbd almost every day and I only ever play solo queue and it’s not always fun D: I would love to find some cool people to play with that don’t take the game too seriously and aren’t toxic. I have a lot of hours but I’m not anything great, I just play for fun :) I used to have two friends who we would all stream together but voice chat or no voice chat doesn’t matter! If you’re weird and silly I like you already 😂

    Are you still looking for someone to partner with?

    I love dbd but i have nobody to partner with. I would really appreciate if we could play together.

    Please reply

    -M_godskin

  • @M_Godskin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/373012/looking-for-some-chill-friends-to-play-dbd-with

    Are you still looking for someone to partner with?

    I love dbd but i have nobody to partner with. I would really appreciate if we could play together.

    Please reply

    -M_godskin

    Yes I am! My friend code is Nephele#140c or you can give me yours! And anyone else who would like to play can add me as well if they like :)

  • I will add U aswell then! Write me Up If U ever feel Like playing, my discord IS Robyte#1698

  • @Robyte said:

    I will add U aswell then! Write me Up If U ever feel Like playing, my discord IS Robyte#1698

    Cool! I play every day pretty much so I’m available a lot, usually ranging from 7 pm - 12 am CST during weekdays and more on weekends. I’ll add you on discord :)

  • Hey! Are you still looking for more? Would love to play some SWF sometime!

    I'm usually a killer main cause solo queue isn't fun at all haha.

    let me know if you want to play sometime. you can add me on discord - liphy#5259 :)

  • @Liphius said:

    Hey! Are you still looking for more? Would love to play some SWF sometime!

    I'm usually a killer main cause solo queue isn't fun at all haha.

    let me know if you want to play sometime. you can add me on discord - liphy#5259 :)

    I am! I hear you, solo queue is so painful 😩 I’m always doing solo but really tired of it. And I added you :)

  • @nephele said:

    Hey! I play dbd almost every day and I only ever play solo queue and it’s not always fun D: I would love to find some cool people to play with that don’t take the game too seriously and aren’t toxic. I have a lot of hours but I’m not anything great, I just play for fun :) I used to have two friends who we would all stream together but voice chat or no voice chat doesn’t matter! If you’re weird and silly I like you already 😂

    Still looking? I would love to play with you.

  • Yes, definitely!! Let me know your ID and I’ll add you so we can play together :)

  • Hey, incase you are still looking for some people and if you are from the EU (cause of ping + timezones) I would be down to play. Im currently sitting at nearly 400 hrs but I do understand the game. Dust.n#0001 Is my discord :)

  • @nephele said:

    Hey! I play dbd almost every day and I only ever play solo queue and it’s not always fun D: I would love to find some cool people to play with that don’t take the game too seriously and aren’t toxic. I have a lot of hours but I’m not anything great, I just play for fun :) I used to have two friends who we would all stream together but voice chat or no voice chat doesn’t matter! If you’re weird and silly I like you already 😂

    I'd like to have more friends to play with Myers.#0001, I have iffy ping but I hope it won't matter

  • @Dustn said:

    Hey, incase you are still looking for some people and if you are from the EU (cause of ping + timezones) I would be down to play. Im currently sitting at nearly 400 hrs but I do understand the game. Dust.n#0001 Is my discord :)

    I’m from the USA and I would still definitely play with you but I understand if you’re looking for people from the EU!

  • @myerswife said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/373012/looking-for-some-chill-friends-to-play-dbd-with

    I'd like to have more friends to play with Myers.#0001, I have iffy ping but I hope it won't matter

    Cool! I’ll add you! And don’t worry about the ping, mine is bad also 😂