Billy can saw from one side of red forest to the other 3 times, Its so nice.

Just played on red forest and wanted to see how many cross map saw charges I could do. Honestly not bad at all. Probably can be even more with the common to increase chainsaw overheat limit by 20%. He feels very solid and I have no real complaints for him besides some of his addons ofc which I hope will be changed around in the future. I don't even look at the overheat mechanic bar anymore which is a good thing because I can keep my attention centered on chases. If anyone was thinking about picking him up now would be a good time! Good job devs! I'm gonna keep playing him because he's very fun!

Comments

  • They've all but deleted the overheat, which is good. Now if they could do a pass on map asset collision, he'd be golden.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They've all but deleted the overheat, which is good. Now if they could do a pass on map asset collision, he'd be golden.

    Also the fact he has a purple that requires overheat lol. But yeah his addons and map collision i wouldn't see much issue. Even the headbobbing and looking down aint the worst with shadowborne at least.

  • Yeah he’s a bit more viable to curve against good survivors giving him more chances to actually curve rather then overheat…the feeling of having to really sweat hard against good teams with double engravings to land curves is still there though and most of the time Billy just falls short compared to most other killers. This buff to billy in my opinion is more for lopro chain and doom engraving users cause you overheated way faster compared to using double engravings He’s still a top C tier killer but even more fun to use now :)

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    Yeah he’s a bit more viable to curve against good survivors giving him more chances to actually curve rather then overheat…the feeling of having to really sweat hard against good teams with double engravings to land curves is still there though and most of the time Billy just falls short compared to most other killers. This buff to billy in my opinion is more for lopro chain and doom engraving users cause you overheated way faster compared to using double engravings He’s still a top C tier killer but even more fun to use now :)

    Yeah. Being a Billy player is downright painful at times. I had a 4 game run earlier where I got Eyrie/Midwich/RPD/Garden of Joy. Pure pain. Sometimes I have to go back to my old main of Nurse just to feel like I have a power.

  • I don't get the appeal of trying to master Billy when he has so many things working against him. You could get better results just using Leatherface. I've watched survivor juicer videos where they're like "wow such a good Billy!!!" to some Hillbilly main that's trying to curve around everything and they usually get like 2 hooks a match against good survivors. That's sad