Wraith power description still mentions Lightburn

image_2023-04-19_151845008.png

This last line should be removed from the power description as this mechanic is no longer in the game.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Still getting the info pop-up about it at the bottom of the screen while loading into trials, too.

  • I agree with you, same italian and english language,

    [Wrong text]: PC- Steam- "Wailing bell" -character info - The wraith - plays as killer

    Description: When i put the mouse over the image of the Wraith's Power called as "Wailing bell", the game shows this tooltip about his power. At the last row of this tooltip, i can see a wrong text because with new version of the game (v.6.7.0) Wraith is no longer being burned by the flashlight into italian and english language (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2)

    What to add in the description

    1)I launch the game from PC Steam

    2)I'm awaiting which the game shows a video

    3)I'm on the Main menu

    4)I click on the "Plays as Killer" button on the main menu

    5)I select the Wraith Killers

    6)I click on the "Characters info"

    7)I can see a lore of this killer and i put the mouse over the image of the Wraith's Power called as "Wailing bell",

    8)the game shows this tooltip about his power.

    9)Here in this tooltip there is a wrong text both english and italian language where the Wraith isn't longer being burned by the flashlight at the v. 6.7.0 (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2)

    Additional information

    • Killer Played: The Wraith
    • Frequency of the issue: Always
    • Version game: 6.7.0
    • Platform: PC - Steam

    Wrong translation into english: "Exposure to bright light forces The Wraith to automatically Uncloak." (*)

    Wrong translation into italian: "Se esposto a fonti luminose, lo Spettro tornerà automaticamente visibile." (*)

    (*)PS: In this case the text will be deleted because with the version 6.7.0 is not longer being burned by the flashlight

    documents to add

    Image 1 =>

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2023.04.20 - 16.11.31.50.jpg

    Image 2 =>

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2023.04.20 - 16.21.38.27.jpg

    In this version, this description will be delete because the flashlight no longer burns the wraith.