"Screw it, I'mma run blood pact for a game."
Obsession proceeds to set up circle of healing and self cares in it while I'm standing there spamming crouch and waving trying to heal her.
I hate solo queue.
Obsession proceeds to set up circle of healing and self cares in it while I'm standing there spamming crouch and waving trying to heal her.
I hate solo queue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean she'd just have run away from you right after anyhow, deactivating the perk.
Gotta use other perks that have synergy with being nearby survivors. I used Blood Pact with the Teamwork perks and any other perk that works nearby survivors and it was pretty fun. Still think the Teamwork perks shouldn't have a cooldown though.