Develop a bit maybe? I speak for myself obviously, but just giving two different images doesn't say much. I see this, and I don't really care about any of it. Don't you have any ideas on what the killer powers and perks would be? The survivors perks? A concept for the map? I'm guessing it's based on some other videogame, but as I said, you provide no context or description, so I don't think many people will be interested at all. Sorry if I sound harsh, not my intention and I certainly enjoy people sharing their ideas and concepts and the time they put into something they clearly love, but as stated, there's nothing but images and a few words.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Develop a bit maybe? I speak for myself obviously, but just giving two different images doesn't say much. I see this, and I don't really care about any of it. Don't you have any ideas on what the killer powers and perks would be? The survivors perks? A concept for the map? I'm guessing it's based on some other videogame, but as I said, you provide no context or description, so I don't think many people will be interested at all. Sorry if I sound harsh, not my intention and I certainly enjoy people sharing their ideas and concepts and the time they put into something they clearly love, but as stated, there's nothing but images and a few words.