Random Host Disconnections as Killer

Xbox Series S. This has happened to me and a few other people. Not sure what the cause it, it just abruptly disconnects, even while the game is handling fine for me and other Killer players. Not sure if the same happens to Survivor players.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm on Steam and this JUST happened to me. Sent to lobby, showed me as disconnected and match chat was unavailable. There was no connection issues from either side, and my net is fine.

  • Same for me on Steam. BHVR bringing back all the greatest hits with this update.

  • The good thing is the game recognizes it isn't at my fault and I didn't get any seeming DC penalties

  • @RichardCarter said:

    The good thing is the game recognizes it isn't at my fault and I didn't get any seeming DC penalties

    I'm getting them when it happens sadly 😢