Auto-Level up?
Maybe I don't understand how auto-levelling works. I can use auto level on characters ive prestieged but not on ones that i haven't. is this on purpose or is it a bug that I should report?
Tagged:
Mod
Maybe I don't understand how auto-levelling works. I can use auto level on characters ive prestieged but not on ones that i haven't. is this on purpose or is it a bug that I should report?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's on purpose, as mentioned in the dev update and the patch notes.
It's on purpose and, as Alionis already said, it was explained in the Developer Update from March: