Toggle interaction behavior not working

PC - My settings were reset in the last update, and thus interaction behavior was set to hold. I changed the settings back, but the interaction behavior still acted as if it was set to hold even though it was set to toggle.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @theoracle44 said:

    PC - My settings were reset in the last update, and thus interaction behavior was set to hold. I changed the settings back, but the interaction behavior still acted as if it was set to hold even though it was set to toggle.

    I have the same problem, my interaction behavior is set to toggle but is not working still have to hold mouse button.

  • I have PC version Epic Games, my interaction behavior is set to toggle but is not working and behavior like is set to hold. Anyone knows how to fix that ? Thank you.

  • I reset settings to default and changed back to toggle and now it's working for me !