No Update for Switch?
Heya, me and my friends Switch states that DBD is at its newest version. We already did the whole turning console off and on shenanigans and nothing seems to help
Heya, me and my friends Switch states that DBD is at its newest version. We already did the whole turning console off and on shenanigans and nothing seems to help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi,
I'm a Switch player and after a long delay, the update just went live for me, go ahead and check if it did the same on your end.
@DancingCactus @beccachambers it’s so good to see switch players on here!! I always feel like I’m the only one in the world lol
Phew, update live now thank you for telling me, and hello fellow Switch Players :)
I was gonna give you advice on this but it seems your problem already got solved, it's nice to see other switch players tho sometimes I think I'm the only one.