What’s the best anti-tunnel build?
I am constantly tunneled and I really wanted to know what the best anti-tunnel perks are. :D
I am constantly tunneled and I really wanted to know what the best anti-tunnel perks are. :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's really not any if a killer wants you dead he'll goto the end of the earth to get you dead.
DS and OTR, you can run both combined, maybe sprint burst to get away from the hook fast and unbreakable can be useful if the killer slugs or if u go down under a pallet and then u can recover maybe pick urself up