Merry Katemas

Comments

  • Not having Ice Pickaxes is a crime.

  • Using Distortion, proud of you. You've realized it's S Tier as well :)

  • Feeling it until I saw the tbag

  • Proudly shows off using voice comms to co-ordinate, brags about 360's and tbags killers for no reason.

    You're the type of survivors that everyone hates. Have a downvote on your video.
  • Blueberry said:

    Feeling it until I saw the tbag

    The joking tbag at the end to the Michael who tunneled one person for majority of the match?  I’m not usually one to tbag for no reason, only to tunnelers and campers. But to each their own I guess
  • Proudly shows off using voice comms to co-ordinate, brags about 360's and tbags killers for no reason.

    You're the type of survivors that everyone hates. Have a downvote on your video.
    If you’re unaware, I was pretty happy about the 360’ing because I finally learned how to do it. And I tbagged a tunneling Michael. And voice comms with one person on PS4? What’s a multiplayer game 
  • Using Distortion, proud of you. You've realized it's S Tier as well :)

    I’m honestly shocked no one else runs it lol
  • Thanks for the criticism tho, I’m only trying to defend something I thought was fine, but I can see it is something disliked. Any other criticisms please let me know!