Nintendo Switch Take a Chance to Escape stuck on screen after first unhook

The screenshots I will put here will have the names of my team mates removed. I was playing on Anonymous Mode as Cheryl Mason.

Killer Pig

Map Temple of Purgation

The Jill unhooked me with an inactive bear trap and I noticed it was stuck on my screen after healing myself with Botany Knowledge and Self Care. My other perks were Calm Spirit and Distortion. Going near and inside a locker didn't do anything to remove it but the hide and exit option popped beside it. I have no other information if a hit removes it or anything because I found hatch. It seems to be a visual bug only but not sure what would happen upon second hook.

2023041615070600-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2023041615075000-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2023041615082800-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg

I couldn't find any other post about this but if there is I'd gladly add this and let this post go by the way side.

Tagged: Pending

Comments