Explosions

I've googled and searched the forums. And even searched on YouTube. Yet I cannot find out what the explosions are that randomly occur.

Comments

  • Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.
    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...

  • Mate are you baiting? the amount of threads with strange questions is extremely suspicious

  • Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.
    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...

    You forgot afk players
  • @Theluckyboi said:
    Mate are you baiting? the amount of threads with strange questions is extremely suspicious

    No I'm new to the game. And I have searched online to find answers but haven't been very successful.

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.

    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...

    You forgot afk players

    Yea I saw it the first time..

  • There is a Tutorial for both sides on a small Map with very basic AI for the Killer/the Survivors. I suggest you play it as most of your questions would be answered then.

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.

    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...

    You forgot afk players

    Also Diversion

  • Milo said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.

    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...

    You forgot afk players

    Also Diversion

    Also the clown's bottle.
  • Nickenzie said:
    Milo said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.

    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...

    You forgot afk players

    Also Diversion

    Also the clown's bottle

    Your the killer why would they make noise 
  • I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

    Play the Killer and Survivor turtorial. It will literally answer all your questions, and give you a nice chunk of bp.

  • @Nickenzie said:
    Milo said:

    @redsopine01 said:

    Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.
    
    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...
    

    You forgot afk players

    Also Diversion

    Also the clown's bottle.

    I was sure this doesn't make the explosion

  • Milo said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Milo said:

    @redsopine01 said:

    Vietfox said:

    Please ask all your questions in one single thread, also do the tutorial.
    
    Those explosions are survivors failing skill checks when healing or repairing, fast vaulting, sabotaging hooks...
    

    You forgot afk players

    Also Diversion

    Also the clown's bottle.

    I was sure this doesn't make the explosion

    Test it in kyf
  • It might be gas.