Are you tired of cheaters too?
Every match I play against people who know my location, has amazing speed, teleports around the map. The security of the game is weak, since yesterday I played with many people using cheats, I'm tired of it! The game stopped being fun because of this, or I'm just lucky enough to meet a cheater in every other game.
I'm frustrated because everyone can do what they want in this game with cheats. Is the BHVR team doing anything to fix or improve the anti-cheat to immediately detect disallowed cheat programs?
How often do you meet cheaters?
Comments
Can I ask what region you’re playing in?
I’m not saying I don’t see any cheaters, but I don’t have them nearly as much as you do.
There was a period where I caught subtle cheaters every game, or 8 out of 10 games anyway. Note that in a 4 prove thyself and 4 bnp game the gens were slower than many games where survs had NOTHING to speed up the generators.
This game is full of cheaters, those who teleport or run like a train are rare, I have met few of that category. There are mostly subtle cheaters in dbd, those who increase the speed of repair, healing, etc. via external programs
I think EU is the region with the highest number of cheaters. As I said before, there are times (especially rank reset week) that are full of cheaters.
I am convinced of this also because listening to many people on this forum one would say that it is evident that we play in different regions, both in terms of the skill level of the players (because on this forum people think that genrush doesn't exist), and in terms of the number of cheaters (because, always on this forum, when I caught cheaters one game yes and the other too it seemed like I was talking to people who don't even know what cheaters are).
I'm not playing as much as I used to. Last month, over 3 or 4 nights I think I've versed a couple of "subtle" cheaters. Speed-hacks for both of them. It wasn't obvious though so I'm not 100% sure.
When I was playing almost every-day and, probably, in a higher MMR than I am now I've versed up to three obvious cheater per night, but at least once a week.
I feel BHVR has made a lot of progress on that front. I feel they could still validate speed and that would only leave a few hard-to-find kind of cheats I will not detail here.