Pack of Ora cells not available
Hello guys, someone knows why it is never possible to buy some Ora pack? I live in Middle East and for me it says that no ora is available to sell.. like all the time ๐
Hello guys, someone knows why it is never possible to buy some Ora pack? I live in Middle East and for me it says that no ora is available to sell.. like all the time ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also encountered a similar problem. My purchasing region is Turkey, but the region setting on my computer is not. When I enter the ora cell purchasing interface, it prompts that I cannot make a purchase. However, when I change the region setting on my computer to Turkey, I am able to purchase ora cell normally.