Part of the outer wall on Haddonfield was missing

Platform - PS5

Description - I was playing Wraith, at the start of the game I noticed that a part of the outer wall was missing, allowing to get out of bounds. Both the killer and the survivor could get out of bounds. At the place of the missing wall there were a few big red puddles. We could fall of the map but after falling for a few seconds I would either respawn inside the map or at the edge of the spot where I fell off.

Steps to reproduce - I could not reproduce this issue. I tried going into a custom game on the same map but the issue did not occur again.

How often does this occur - So far I have experienced this once, only on the map Haddonfield.

1877bd70a1244-screenshotUrl.jpg 1877bd6e8d91-screenshotUrl.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had it happen on switch as well while playing as Pig. You could walk around the map to behind the exit gates as well. It appears that the break happened with a tree hook combo spawning where a wall should go.... There's also a pallet spawning so it can be dropped to block a box as well... Keep that error in though...I won't tell ๐Ÿ˜

    FB_IMG_1681453387624.jpg FB_IMG_1681453381531.jpg FB_IMG_1681453375233.jpg FB_IMG_1681453369333.jpg


  • I had a repeat of the same glitch already with two holes in the outer wall appearing. This time as Freddy. Still on Switch.

    FB_IMG_1681610579076.jpg FB_IMG_1681610574380.jpg FB_IMG_1681610568605.jpg FB_IMG_1681610563239.jpg