(Deleted) Outpost Shuffling
Post details deleted due to feature already in-game. Sorry for the used up "spot" in the forum.
Post details deleted due to feature already in-game. Sorry for the used up "spot" in the forum.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I'm understanding you correctly, this is already an option.
If you're struggling to complete an outpost, you can abandon it and shuffle a new one in it's place. No cost.
I will try again tonight, but when i abandon an outpost and return to sanctuary, that outpost is still in the same spot on the raid list. It now just shows how many times i have died there.
This is on PS4
Yeah, with that outpost selected, just hold down the Triangle button and it'll be replaced. Only works if you've already attempted it though.
Wow, cant believe i missed that. I will edit this post to show "Deleted"