Outpost rules?
I am worried someone will report my outpost and it'll get taken down or worse banned is there a list of rules of any kind?
I am worried someone will report my outpost and it'll get taken down or worse banned is there a list of rules of any kind?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You had to agree to three or four pages of Terms of Service type agreements to play...
Here is the EULA: https://meetyourmakergame.com/eula/
Here is the Terms of Use: https://www.bhvr.com/terms-of-use/
I'm guessing you just want a list of things you aren't allowed to do, the closest thing I could find is found in BHVR's terms-of-use I linked above. Violations include things like harassment, hate, etc. but also exploits.
E. Rules of Conduct
You violate these Terms of Use if you:
This above-referenced list of prohibitions only provides examples of unacceptable conduct and is not intended to be a complete or exclusive list of prohibited conduct. Your online conduct should be guided by common sense and respect for others who access and use the Website (whether or not such third parties are registered users of the Website) and the Games and for the employees and representatives of BHVR. You must also obey all federal, provincial, state, and local laws, regulations and rules that apply to your activities when you use BHVR Services. BHVR reserves the right to terminate your Account and to prevent your use of any and all BHVR Services if your Account is used to engage in illegal activity, violates these rules of conduct, or otherwise any Overall Terms.
If you encounter another user who is violating any of the rules of conduct, please report this activity to BHVR by contacting [email protected] .