Downed Healing and Artist Bug

When affected by The Artist's Swam I was unable to get the heal buff while another survivor was on the ground.

Unfortunately I left the match and did not get to see what other perks/add-ons were in play, but here is the step of what happened during my gameplay:


Step 1: Playing as David King, healthy, and got hit by Artist's Crow through the wall.

Step 2: Started healing a downed survivor while affected by the Artist's Swarm.

Step 3: The heal buff from WGLF and Botany Knowledge worked for a split second and then stopped. Resulting in me being unable to rescue the downed survivor in time. I tried stopping and healing again, but neither of them worked.


My perks in use: Bond, Botany Knowledge, We're Gonna Live Forever, Solidarity.

Unfortunately I can't test the glitch by myself in a private lobby, but hopefully someone is able to reproduce the issue.

Tagged: Pending

Comments