I've just encountered a Vittorio with the meet your maker t-shirt
As far as I know Vittorio didn't get one but when I was searching for a lobby with Oni I saw a Vittorio with the shirt on. Is it real or is he just hacking?
As far as I know Vittorio didn't get one but when I was searching for a lobby with Oni I saw a Vittorio with the shirt on. Is it real or is he just hacking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
unfortunately not, I skipped the lobby thinking it isn't a big deal but after I realised
The code is MASTERMAKER for his shirt, redeem it in in game store :)
isn't it too late?
Interesting
Where do people keep track of the codes? I never know where to stay in the loop