Merciless Storm
Does anyone know if merciless storm is live because they're testing it? It was killswitched like a week or two ago and it's back in the game with a big issue. So big in fact that almost every killer I'm playing against right now is using it.
The current problem with the perk is that if you or someone miss a skillcheck the gen practically goes down to anywhere from 50% or even 0% from near completion. I don't want to be that person but I genuinely feel like everyone knows it currently broken in it's current state. So much so that certain players aren't even bringing gen regression perks but that one.
I'm just frustrated honestly because I've been dealing with it for a week and some change now. I'm frustrated that A LOT of games could've been won. Playing killer also made me realize that other people had the same issues with the perk and once thanked me for not running it.
Idk, maybe it's just that I'm not THAT competitive that it frustrates me.
Any news on this perk would be greatly appreciated.
Comments
no devs just refuse to killswitch it for whatever reason. So killers are abusing it, very epic.
Don't really notice about this,i only see it once in current match,and nobody miss the skill check so i don't know that isit bug or not.