Why D/C?

Sorry im sure a lot of people posted about this(and that this may be the wrong place) but... Just why do some people D/C? Second time downed, or even just against a certain killer? It drains the chances of another survivor escaping when a person DC from a 4 v 1 and 5 gen match.  To make it a 3 v 1 and 5 gen match. It just.. Ruins the mojo for both sides.

Comments

  • @Dokta_Carter

    1.” Haha I was going to dc in the beginning, I just wanted to waste your time” 

    2. “You don’t deserve the kill, you tunneled/camp me”

    3. “I don’t like going against this killer”  

    4. “ I just want to derank” 

    5. “ These survivors are too toxic” 

    6. “ I don’t like this map” 

    I am pretty sure there are more reasons Lol 
  • Iceman said:
    @Dokta_Carter

    1.” Haha I was going to dc in the beginning, I just wanted to waste your time” 

    2. “You don’t deserve the kill, you tunneled/camp me”

    3. “I don’t like going against this killer”  

    4. “ I just want to derank” 

    5. “ These survivors are too toxic” 

    6. “ I don’t like this map” 

    I am pretty sure there are more reasons Lol 
    If anyone plays just to D/C... That's juat humorously stupid. Deranking is easy. Just be a cocky potato, so why not i dunno... mess up gens(when by your self) fail at breaking a totem. Run through the middle of the map?

    But im wondering. Dont i get more points from a dc, after i hooked them just once? Or does quiter bonus vary?(pardon my english, although its my first language i just gave up on spelling)