Solo Queue is Yucky

Hi :) I play on ps5 and am always looking for friends to play with. Solo queue is a nightmare. I have about 500hrs on the game, nothing insane, but it’s usually just me and my roommate. We’re always on party chat and we can get pretty loud/animated so if you’re cool with that then please shoot me a message. GT is IceColdNegus on psn.

Comments

  • Hi, idk if we can play together bc I'm on pc but i want to make friends in this game, it's so sad play this game alone sometimes.

  • @LeonSKennedy_ said:

    Hi, idk if we can play together bc I'm on pc but i want to make friends in this game, it's so sad play this game alone sometimes.

    We can crossplay! Ps5 also has discord now, my discord is IceColdNegus#6848

  • Hi! Im not one of the best players, but i do play alot! Ill add you too if thats okay? Im on xbox! My discord is PizzaMoneyShrimp 👍🏾

  • @Karena09 said:

    Hi! Im not one of the best players, but i do play alot! Ill add you too if thats okay? Im on xbox!

    Sure! Go ahead and add me