9000 genmat outpost, max capacity, several hours spent building it, Brutal rating, 1 raider in first 24hrs, 70/125 prestige points.
Make it make sense.
@Seraphor said:9000 capacity outpost, severals hours spent building it, Brutal rating, 1 raider in first 24hrs, 70/125 prestige points.Make it make sense.
@Seraphor said:
9000 capacity outpost, severals hours spent building it, Brutal rating, 1 raider in first 24hrs, 70/125 prestige points.
If you mean the 9000xp. That’s the point.
capacity is typically 750-4500. I haven’t seen anything higher.
edit
unless you mean a level 10 base. But i figured you just meant/confused the 9000 genmat resource.
No that's what I meant, genmat, aka a 24hr duration outpost.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you mean the 9000xp. That’s the point.
capacity is typically 750-4500. I haven’t seen anything higher.
edit
unless you mean a level 10 base. But i figured you just meant/confused the 9000 genmat resource.
No that's what I meant, genmat, aka a 24hr duration outpost.