Harvester path distance
I'm trying to build a maze-like base, but I'm having difficulty trying to tie the harvester path together. Is there a maximum pathing distance or should I be looking harder for closed off parts?
I'm trying to build a maze-like base, but I'm having difficulty trying to tie the harvester path together. Is there a maximum pathing distance or should I be looking harder for closed off parts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If there is a maximum distance I havent reached it yet, and I just made one that had Harvey snake all over the place to drag out his walk time.
I'd look for awkward ceilings, they can inexplicably cause an obstruction sometimes. For example, I've found that where a 'wedge' shape gives enough clearance for Harvs to walk under, a 'corner' shape, while taking up less space, actually blocks him from walking under it
Soon as I play a tedious maze I instablock the author. And exploiters also.
Everything else goes.