Is disabling FPS lock bannable?
Just curious since i saw a guide on steam on how to do it, but i don't want to get banned if it's not okay to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I'm concerned, it's not bannable.
But editing game files is always risky and might become bannable at any patch that makes them to get checked, so I wouldn't try it.
Really hard to say, I asked the devs once whether it would be ok to use a overlay programm not affecting the game, but they simply had no idea.
All they did was redirect me to the EAC support who didnt even wrote back
Basically you have to do it at your own risk, I am using that programm which was the reason for my request too, and so far nothing has happened