Sadly, this game's premise isn't really about that. You can be the best at chasing and still lose if you don't like to think about generators. You have to have slowdown, regression or camp and tunnel. You have to be mindful of forcing a 3 gen. While some may find that fun I do not. I'd rather watch paint dry than look at a guy on hook. Obviously, it's not as simple as that to win a match but let's get to the real reason behind this post.
As killer you have to be aware of multiple things and make quick, strategic decisions. Sometimes its chase, sometimes hold. To me that is one of the few appeals of killer.
As for the suggested game mode, it sounds more like a practice mode for learning how to do chases. I'm sure some people would play it from time to time, but I have difficulty imaging it having any long term player base. Going 2nd as survivor would also be a benefit because knowing where the pallets are is I think generally more beneficial for the survivor than killer, and knowing the time to beat would mean the survivor would know when they just have to make distance instead of looping.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly, this game's premise isn't really about that. You can be the best at chasing and still lose if you don't like to think about generators. You have to have slowdown, regression or camp and tunnel. You have to be mindful of forcing a 3 gen. While some may find that fun I do not. I'd rather watch paint dry than look at a guy on hook. Obviously, it's not as simple as that to win a match but let's get to the real reason behind this post.As killer you have to be aware of multiple things and make quick, strategic decisions. Sometimes its chase, sometimes hold. To me that is one of the few appeals of killer.
As for the suggested game mode, it sounds more like a practice mode for learning how to do chases. I'm sure some people would play it from time to time, but I have difficulty imaging it having any long term player base. Going 2nd as survivor would also be a benefit because knowing where the pallets are is I think generally more beneficial for the survivor than killer, and knowing the time to beat would mean the survivor would know when they just have to make distance instead of looping.