Why you won't react on reports? Just tell me...

Hello guys,

I'm angry because you Guys (dear Behaviour team) don't react to reports at all. I just wonder why you add this option so far, while in the meantime, you literally allowing tons of players to use the cheat engines. Ok, maybe You my dear friends may consider that I'm wrong, so tell me why are these numbers of cheating users only rising? The killer who just sees you through the obstacles without any perks for aura reading, or nurse with instance teleports, survivors who have all exhaustion perks at the same time without exhaustion at all...

I reported the person/player several times (in-game/after the match/on Steam) - the same person/same nickname/same cheats keep playing many days after...

Should we all turn into private detectives and post almost the whole gameplay when there will be NO DOUBT that person used cheats? What the point literally of keep playing this game when cheaters ruined all fun?!

Comments

  • Are you actually filing a support ticket as well? The support tickets I've filled out have had comments by bhvr thanking me for the report and that they will look into it. Their policy is not to give details about reports and their outcome.