Dwight Bandana Headpiece - more
Wouldn't it be cool to have this Dwight Bandana Headpiece with more flags from different countries than just from America? Like Japan, Norway, Finland, Canada? I think this would be great! :)
Wouldn't it be cool to have this Dwight Bandana Headpiece with more flags from different countries than just from America? Like Japan, Norway, Finland, Canada? I think this would be great! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't Dwight American? Be weird for him to wear bandanas for country he isn't from and isn't even part of his heritage.
I think for characters not from America it would be good to have bandana head pieces, or some other cosmetic, with flag where they're from.