What happened to the DBD Amazon Prime reward?
I don't see the Artist Prime Gaming reward anymore and I know it was supposed to be available until April 19. What happened to it and will it be made available again?
I don't see the Artist Prime Gaming reward anymore and I know it was supposed to be available until April 19. What happened to it and will it be made available again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still there for me - https://gaming.amazon.com/home
Weird, it's back now. Last night & this morning a friend & myself checked multiple times and it was nowhere to be seen. Not sure what happened.
Prime website can be a bit flakey, all those items show not claimed but shortly after showed the ones I had claimed correctly, a reload fixes it most times.